Ieri sono morte due grandi star
- Sabbynegger
- .:: Maresciallo ::.

- Messaggi: 237
- Iscritto il: 05 feb 2009, 18:01
Ieri sono morte due grandi star
Michael Jackson e Farrah Fawcett (sex-symbol americano protagonista di numerose serie televisive e resa famosa da Charlie's Angels)
-
okki...azzurri
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1142
- Iscritto il: 22 apr 2009, 20:25
- panterina.innamorata
- .:: Sergente ::.

- Messaggi: 56
- Iscritto il: 15 mag 2009, 16:10
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
okki...azzurri ha scritto:

Vorrei spiegarti k nn voglio xderti....riempire i gg miei cn i sorrisi k fai tu...Pimpo&Pimpa
- brunetta93!!
- .:: Sergente ::.

- Messaggi: 191
- Iscritto il: 20 giu 2009, 13:58
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
okki...azzurri ha scritto:

Se guardi il cielo e fissi una stella, se senti dei brividi sotto la pelle, non coprirti, non cercare calore, non è freddo ma è solo amore..!!
-
catwoman94
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1512
- Iscritto il: 31 ott 2008, 16:52
- мıšš ıиđιρєиđєит
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1596
- Iscritto il: 24 gen 2009, 14:50
- Sabbynegger
- .:: Maresciallo ::.

- Messaggi: 237
- Iscritto il: 05 feb 2009, 18:01
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
Sinceramente sono dispiaciuto per Farrah ma per Jackson no visto che lo considero un pedofilo razzista
- King Michael Jackson
- .:: Soldato ::.

- Messaggi: 2
- Iscritto il: 26 giu 2009, 15:19
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
I'm not a racist pedophile. I don't know who said that but it has to be some right-wing conservative, of the kind I despise. I'm the real Michael Jackson, and I'm posting here right now.
Many thanks to the ones who are supporting me, but I must make you notice I'm not dead at all. The news of my death were a big conspiracy by some enemies of mine; recently, I entered a bad economical situation, and I have a lot of debts, so one of my debtors thought it would have been nice to put my name on every news outlet of the world. I'm suing for moral damages worth $1bn.
I was big Charlie's Angels fan, it helped me go through my childhood, when I was abused by some members of my family. There's another reason why I would never do what some people accuse me of (pedophilia). I was brutally abused when a child, so the sligthest mention of something of the kind makes me disgust the conversation.
A big thanks to Cicciano, and all the people in Via Marconi and Via Caserta.
My Italian friend Emanuele who helps me post here is from Secondigliano but knows Cicciano, I have to thank him for his help.
He's also helping me to make news outlets (including Sky, CNN, BBC) notice the truth and remove all those lies about me.
Also I want to tell Gavino some words: you're forgiven, Gavino Bifulco, for the bad things you did me last year.
- Michael Joseph Jackson
"It's just another part of me..."
Many thanks to the ones who are supporting me, but I must make you notice I'm not dead at all. The news of my death were a big conspiracy by some enemies of mine; recently, I entered a bad economical situation, and I have a lot of debts, so one of my debtors thought it would have been nice to put my name on every news outlet of the world. I'm suing for moral damages worth $1bn.
I was big Charlie's Angels fan, it helped me go through my childhood, when I was abused by some members of my family. There's another reason why I would never do what some people accuse me of (pedophilia). I was brutally abused when a child, so the sligthest mention of something of the kind makes me disgust the conversation.
A big thanks to Cicciano, and all the people in Via Marconi and Via Caserta.
My Italian friend Emanuele who helps me post here is from Secondigliano but knows Cicciano, I have to thank him for his help.
He's also helping me to make news outlets (including Sky, CNN, BBC) notice the truth and remove all those lies about me.
Also I want to tell Gavino some words: you're forgiven, Gavino Bifulco, for the bad things you did me last year.
- Michael Joseph Jackson
"It's just another part of me..."

- _Sophie-Marceau_
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1949
- Iscritto il: 10 mag 2009, 12:41
- Località: *CiCcIaNo BeAcH*
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
♥ Уôû Λяέ Йôt Λłönέ ♥
••••••••••••••••••••
₣άήtÔô(L)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥ Î Łονә Mч Viτάτììì ♥
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• « Λmïk∑ V'Λđояo ♥ »
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Mοlә Ţi ΛмOοO <3
••••••••••••••••••••

₣άήtÔô(L)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥ Î Łονә Mч Viτάτììì ♥
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• « Λmïk∑ V'Λđояo ♥ »
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Mοlә Ţi ΛмOοO <3
-
SPAMPONE
- .:: Generale ::.

- Messaggi: 43775
- Iscritto il: 09 gen 2007, 22:29
- Località: From Cicciano City
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
a muort...sa luat a nanz...k teng a vrè.. 
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
POLLICIN@ ha scritto:
..................................... •●Tάke му вяeάτћ άώάу~
............................
≈DєνÕ ѕтαяє cÕи TΣ
иÕи ρσѕѕÕ νινєяє DIVΣЯSΛMΣПTΣ...}♥
................................ }L'ïммeпsΘ♥
............................

≈DєνÕ ѕтαяє cÕи TΣ
иÕи ρσѕѕÕ νινєяє DIVΣЯSΛMΣПTΣ...}♥
................................ }L'ïммeпsΘ♥
- lella 95
- Colonnello Comandante

- Messaggi: 5869
- Iscritto il: 29 mar 2007, 19:42
- Località: BARRA........
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
Lilly e Lella al Disopra Del Mondo
SiAmO UnA CoSa SoLa

LiLlY Mi HaI CaMbIaTo La ViTa.....Ora sei la cs più importante x me. La cosa più importante della mia vita...."twilight"
SiAmO UnA CoSa SoLa

LiLlY Mi HaI CaMbIaTo La ViTa.....Ora sei la cs più importante x me. La cosa più importante della mia vita...."twilight"
-
_->£m@nu£l£<-_
- .:: Capitano ::.

- Messaggi: 2259
- Iscritto il: 13 gen 2009, 09:34
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
POLLICIN@ ha scritto:
_Il presente è il tempo che abbiamo per nn commettere in futuro gli errori del passato_
- **bambolina96**
- .:: LuogoTenente ::.

- Messaggi: 659
- Iscritto il: 16 mag 2008, 22:27
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
°o.O ѕтєℓℓα ιикαитєνσℓє...тσяиα qυι ∂α мє...к мι мαикι є мι ѕємвяα ιмρσѕѕιвιℓє!!!!! O.o°


- MONTARBO93
- .:: Maggiore ::.

- Messaggi: 3759
- Iscritto il: 05 dic 2007, 08:51
- Località: int ò rion!!!
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
IO 33 ha scritto:a muort...sa luat a nanz...k teng a vrè..
- *°* Tony _ naples*°*
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1011
- Iscritto il: 21 apr 2009, 17:16
- Località: ηєℓ мση∂σ ∂єι νιρ
Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star
mi disp molto

×X×иσи яιємριяє ℓα тυα νιтα ∂ι αттιмι...
яιємρι ι тυσι αттιмι ∂ι νιтα×X×

[..ℓα νιтα è υи νιαggισ
∂αℓ qυαℓє мαι иєѕѕυиσ иє è υѕιтσ νινo..]
...*ℓα мєитє мєттє ℓιмιтι, ιℓ ¢υσяє ℓι ѕρєzzα*...
яιємρι ι тυσι αттιмι ∂ι νιтα×X×

[..ℓα νιтα è υи νιαggισ
∂αℓ qυαℓє мαι иєѕѕυиσ иє è υѕιтσ νινo..]
...*ℓα мєитє мєттє ℓιмιтι, ιℓ ¢υσяє ℓι ѕρєzzα*...

