no one
- BiancaNeve!!!
- Colonnello Comandante

- Messaggi: 5247
- Iscritto il: 01 ott 2007, 20:53
no one
( Alicia Keys)
oh... oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh...
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh....
I just want, you close
Where you can stay, forever
You can be ,sure
That it will only ,get, better
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be ,alright
People keep talking ,they can say what they ,like
But all i know is, everything's going to be ,alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way ,of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way ,of what, I feel ,for you, you, you
Can get in the way, of what I feel, for you
(Junior Reid)
none of them can love me
like you do
your feelings for me
is not you
better love me
they cant come
between me and you
yes you always around
you're the one
to wear my crown
I know you love me
I know you'll never let me down
woman you are so blessed
you never worry or stress
[No One lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]
you're my empress
me and you together
(Alicia Keys)
When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel
I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there is no one
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
(Junior Reid)
none of them na love
them na love me like you
oh... oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh...
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh....
I just want, you close
Where you can stay, forever
You can be ,sure
That it will only ,get, better
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be ,alright
People keep talking ,they can say what they ,like
But all i know is, everything's going to be ,alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way ,of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way ,of what, I feel ,for you, you, you
Can get in the way, of what I feel, for you
(Junior Reid)
none of them can love me
like you do
your feelings for me
is not you
better love me
they cant come
between me and you
yes you always around
you're the one
to wear my crown
I know you love me
I know you'll never let me down
woman you are so blessed
you never worry or stress
[No One lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]
you're my empress
me and you together
(Alicia Keys)
When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel
I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there is no one
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
(Junior Reid)
none of them na love
them na love me like you
- BiancaNeve!!!
- Colonnello Comandante

- Messaggi: 5247
- Iscritto il: 01 ott 2007, 20:53
Re: no one
wa mi piace 1casino 
- piccolina...
- .:: Generale ::.

- Messaggi: 36408
- Iscritto il: 02 apr 2007, 15:11
- Località: cicciano 4ever
Re: no one
è bella...
........................
»_ A volte un sorriso nasconde mille lacrime ~ !!!
...e sto lì...ad aspettare qualcosa che forse nn ci sarà mai...

»_ A volte un sorriso nasconde mille lacrime ~ !!!
...e sto lì...ad aspettare qualcosa che forse nn ci sarà mai...
Re: no one
troppo bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- tom cruise
- .:: LuogoTenente ::.

- Messaggi: 679
- Iscritto il: 02 feb 2008, 18:33
- Località: иєℓ мιgℓισя ραєѕє ¢ι¢¢ιαиσ
Re: no one
michè ma si grand :64: :71:miki92 ha scritto::112: :112: :113: :113:

«(.·°¯`·-> ภคק๏lเ Ŧ๏гєשєг <-·´¯°·.)»
- ...scemotta...
- .:: Maresciallo ::.

- Messaggi: 254
- Iscritto il: 05 feb 2008, 11:07
- Località: cicciano
- Amira ghada
- .:: Sergente ::.

- Messaggi: 104
- Iscritto il: 17 gen 2008, 18:14
Re: no one
bell...ma m fa venì suonn...
:113: :113: :113: :113: :113: :113:
:113: :113: :113: :113: :113: :113:
"Ama,ama follemente,ama più che puoi...e se ti diranno che è peccato,ama il tuo peccato e sarai innocente..."
- Lady Diva*
- Brigadier Generale

- Messaggi: 11380
- Iscritto il: 05 set 2006, 13:14
- Località: ..ռεl ოօռժօ ժεllε ժﻨινε*
Re: no one
carina
.............●Ŀαdч Diνα}● »I'm noтнing wiтнouт you«
...................
............Nσтнiиg Cσmpαяεs тo чσυ(L) I lσvε σиlч чσυ
...................(Yόυ'яє αĿώαчѕ ίи мч нєαят) !!
...................

............Nσтнiиg Cσmpαяεs тo чσυ(L) I lσvε σиlч чσυ
...................(Yόυ'яє αĿώαчѕ ίи мч нєαят) !!
- piccola 91
- .:: LuogoTenente ::.

- Messaggi: 971
- Iscritto il: 18 feb 2007, 14:55
- Località: 3MSC
- Jersey
- .:: Colonnello ::.

- Messaggi: 4266
- Iscritto il: 22 gen 2008, 17:54
- Località: -->CiCcIaNo BeAcH<--
Re: no one
stupenda
»- (¯ `v´ ¯) -» SυρεяKεккα»-(¯ `v´ ¯) -»
ισ иσи sσиσ иεssυиσ мα мαι иεssυиσ sαяα' cσмε мε
ισ иσи sσиσ иεssυиσ мα мαι иεssυиσ sαяα' cσмε мε





