no one

Rispondi
Avatar utente
BiancaNeve!!!
Colonnello Comandante
Colonnello Comandante
Messaggi: 5247
Iscritto il: 01 ott 2007, 20:53

no one

Messaggio da BiancaNeve!!! »

( Alicia Keys)
oh... oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh...
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh....

I just want, you close
Where you can stay, forever
You can be ,sure
That it will only ,get, better

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be ,alright
People keep talking ,they can say what they ,like
But all i know is, everything's going to be ,alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way ,of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way ,of what, I feel ,for you, you, you
Can get in the way, of what I feel, for you

(Junior Reid)
none of them can love me
like you do
your feelings for me
is not you
better love me
they cant come
between me and you
yes you always around
you're the one
to wear my crown
I know you love me
I know you'll never let me down
woman you are so blessed
you never worry or stress
[No One lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]

you're my empress
me and you together

(Alicia Keys)
When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there is no one

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

(Junior Reid)
none of them na love
them na love me like you
Avatar utente
BiancaNeve!!!
Colonnello Comandante
Colonnello Comandante
Messaggi: 5247
Iscritto il: 01 ott 2007, 20:53

Re: no one

Messaggio da BiancaNeve!!! »

wa mi piace 1casino ;-)
Avatar utente
piccolina...
.:: Generale ::.
.:: Generale ::.
Messaggi: 36408
Iscritto il: 02 apr 2007, 15:11
Località: cicciano 4ever

Re: no one

Messaggio da piccolina... »

è bella...
........................Immagine
»_ A volte un sorriso nasconde mille lacrime ~ !!!

...e sto lì...ad aspettare qualcosa che forse nn ci sarà mai...
Avatar utente
BALLET
Tenente Generale
Tenente Generale
Messaggi: 25131
Iscritto il: 06 apr 2007, 17:06
Località: {Fσякѕ *.*

Re: no one

Messaggio da BALLET »

piccolina... ha scritto:è bella...
Lα Vιтα è Beℓℓà Qυι Cσи Tè♥

Immagine
Aмσяιиσ Tι Aмσσ♥
kirsten
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
Messaggi: 748
Iscritto il: 07 giu 2006, 21:53

Re: no one

Messaggio da kirsten »

troppo bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Immagine
Avatar utente
tom cruise
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
Messaggi: 679
Iscritto il: 02 feb 2008, 18:33
Località: иєℓ мιgℓισя ραєѕє ¢ι¢¢ιαиσ

Re: no one

Messaggio da tom cruise »

miki92 ha scritto::112: :112: :113: :113:
michè ma si grand :64: :71:
Immagine




«(.·°¯`·-> ภคק๏lเ Ŧ๏гєשєг <-·´¯°·.)»
Avatar utente
...scemotta...
.:: Maresciallo ::.
.:: Maresciallo ::.
Messaggi: 254
Iscritto il: 05 feb 2008, 11:07
Località: cicciano

Re: no one

Messaggio da ...scemotta... »

è bellissima
..ѕє νυOι тι αιυтO ιO α ѕ¢Oρяιяє Ogиι мιO ∂ιfєттO..
Immagine
Avatar utente
Amira ghada
.:: Sergente ::.
.:: Sergente ::.
Messaggi: 104
Iscritto il: 17 gen 2008, 18:14

Re: no one

Messaggio da Amira ghada »

bell...ma m fa venì suonn...
:113: :113: :113: :113: :113: :113:
"Ama,ama follemente,ama più che puoi...e se ti diranno che è peccato,ama il tuo peccato e sarai innocente..."
Avatar utente
Lady Diva*
Brigadier Generale
Brigadier Generale
Messaggi: 11380
Iscritto il: 05 set 2006, 13:14
Località: ..ռεl ოօռժօ ժεllε ժﻨινε*

Re: no one

Messaggio da Lady Diva* »

carina
.............●Ŀαdч Diνα}● »I'm noтнing wiтнouт you«

...................Immagine

............Nσтнiиg Cσmpαяεs тo чσυ(L) I lσvε σиlч чσυ
...................(Yόυ'яє αĿώαчѕ ίи мч нєαят) !!
Avatar utente
Carla...
.:: Capitano ::.
.:: Capitano ::.
Messaggi: 2010
Iscritto il: 17 lug 2007, 22:42
Località: ﺴ۩๑Čเččเαησ

Re: no one

Messaggio da Carla... »

è prp una bella canzone.. :!: :!:
Immagine
Avatar utente
raffy94
.:: Colonnello ::.
.:: Colonnello ::.
Messaggi: 4816
Iscritto il: 04 ott 2007, 22:15
Località: Cicciano beach lungo mare.....

Re: no one

Messaggio da raffy94 »

Carla... ha scritto:è prp una bella canzone.. :!: :!:
Immagine
Avatar utente
piccola 91
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
Messaggi: 971
Iscritto il: 18 feb 2007, 14:55
Località: 3MSC

Re: no one

Messaggio da piccola 91 »

...scemotta... ha scritto:è bellissima
Immagine

i need you!!! :90:
Avatar utente
Jersey
.:: Colonnello ::.
.:: Colonnello ::.
Messaggi: 4266
Iscritto il: 22 gen 2008, 17:54
Località: -->CiCcIaNo BeAcH<--

Re: no one

Messaggio da Jersey »

stupenda :grin:
»- (¯ `v´ ¯) -» SυρεяKεккα»-(¯ `v´ ¯) -»

Immagine ισ иσи sσиσ иεssυиσ мα мαι иεssυиσ sαяα' cσмε мε
Rispondi