Well well well... Will you?..

Chat, Regolamento, Informazioni
Rispondi
Cheburatorkt

Well well well... Will you?..

Messaggio da Cheburatorkt »

So krazy
Eewer

Later
MonstrillaFact

xrumer 7 ELITE is the BEST ever software in the world!

Messaggio da MonstrillaFact »

What I mean...
XRUMER 7.0 ELITE is the BEST SEO software ever ;-P

+ it's mass post to forums, blogs, guestbooks, boards, social networks
+ automatically bypass captchas, ReCaptcha (yes! XRumer 7 DO it), e-mail confirmation
+ XRumer 7.0 knows more that 100 different types of captchas and effectively bypass that all (99% of all)
+ make a lot of routines such as autoregistration e-mails on gmail.com, mail.ru, etc., etc.


Enjoy yourself ;)


---
Need more info, yea? Just Google!
P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm just little evil russian coder :)))
OloloshaFact

heee....

Messaggio da OloloshaFact »

Well
wow, its worlndewul, my friend was tested it
So, I need XRumer 7.0 Elite. Where able to download or purchase?
OloloshaFact

heee....

Messaggio da OloloshaFact »

So.
ReCaptcha breaker?! But its a clondike!!!!
So, I need XRumer 7.0 Elite. Where is it able to download cracked or purchase?
Rispondi