Stupenda

Rispondi
Avatar utente
vittorioesposito
Maggior Generale
Maggior Generale
Messaggi: 17026
Iscritto il: 27 ott 2006, 13:35
Località: Baiano

Stupenda

Messaggio da vittorioesposito »

Love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

All my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light ,the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
and the heat I see in your eyes

Love, I don't like to see so much pain
so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

And all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light,
and the heat I see in your eyes
in your eyes,in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes

In your eyes-Peter Gabriel
"E se stai passeggiando nel giardino della vita
Cosa ti aspetti di vedere?
Uno specchio che riflette le mosse della tua vita
E, nel fiume, il mio riflesso"



"e pruove a vedè' chi t'ha attaccato 'e
'mmane
e nun te può girà' pecchè te fanno male
e crire ancora crire ancora"
Avatar utente
Lupin 3
Maggior Generale
Maggior Generale
Messaggi: 17186
Iscritto il: 04 dic 2006, 15:28
Località: BAIANO
Contatta:

Re: Stupenda

Messaggio da Lupin 3 »

:smile:
•°¤*(¯`°PiË®Lµ°´¯)*¤°•



Immagine

In ogni mio pensiero ci 6 tu, I lOvE yOu.Voglio viverti, voglio crederti, per tutto il tempo che ti avrò


My MsN: stevee_ok@hotmail.com
Avatar utente
LA LISCIA E LA RICCIA
.:: Maggiore ::.
.:: Maggiore ::.
Messaggi: 3829
Iscritto il: 14 feb 2007, 12:18
Località: nel tuo cuore.....

Re: Stupenda

Messaggio da LA LISCIA E LA RICCIA »

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
»..мÕяєттιиα●LÕνe!
♥Lιfє&sOяу νι αмσ!♥
..TυSιKєSєιSρє¢ιαℓє! ..MιPια¢ιTυ! ι♥ναѕ¢σ



Immagine
Avatar utente
IL PARTENOPE
.:: Colonnello ::.
.:: Colonnello ::.
Messaggi: 4929
Iscritto il: 22 feb 2007, 18:54
Località: Baiano...

Re: Stupenda

Messaggio da IL PARTENOPE »

LA LISCIA E LA RICCIA ha scritto:;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
IL NAPOLI X SEMPRE NEL NOSTRO CUORE......ULTRAS X SEMPRE.................



Immagine
Avatar utente
anni '80
.:: Soldato ::.
.:: Soldato ::.
Messaggi: 9
Iscritto il: 26 giu 2008, 22:23

Re: Stupenda

Messaggio da anni '80 »

vittorioesposito ha scritto:Love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

All my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light ,the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
and the heat I see in your eyes

Love, I don't like to see so much pain
so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

And all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light,
and the heat I see in your eyes
in your eyes,in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes

In your eyes-Peter Gabriel
Stupenda!
Rispondi