Ke ne pensate dei Gem Boy?

Rispondi
Avatar utente
Enzo99
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
Messaggi: 524
Iscritto il: 24 mar 2008, 20:07
Località: I Belong to European Union

Ke ne pensate dei Gem Boy?

Messaggio da Enzo99 »

Enzo99 ha scritto:[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yY6F1-HJsKM&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yY6F1-HJsKM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[/quote][/quote]
Immagine
Avatar utente
Enzo99
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
Messaggi: 524
Iscritto il: 24 mar 2008, 20:07
Località: I Belong to European Union

Re: Ke ne pensate dei Gem Boy?

Messaggio da Enzo99 »

Enzo99 ha scritto:
Enzo99 ha scritto:[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/whjl3W4WJME&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/whjl3W4WJME&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Immagine
Avatar utente
Enzo99
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
.:: LuogoTenente ::.
Messaggi: 524
Iscritto il: 24 mar 2008, 20:07
Località: I Belong to European Union

Re: Ke ne pensate dei Gem Boy?

Messaggio da Enzo99 »

:lol:
Immagine
Rispondi