Bleeding lOve°

Rispondi
Avatar utente
_fruittella_
.:: Maggiore ::.
.:: Maggiore ::.
Messaggi: 3429
Iscritto il: 16 lug 2008, 00:09

Bleeding lOve°

Messaggio da _fruittella_ »

Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the risk that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
♥ a volte bimba °♥° a volte donna ♥ 100% mattaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

♥Non voglio tu diventi un ricordo di ieri♥
♥You give me your smile, You give me your eyes and I'll give to You my heart♥
Avatar utente
miss ribellina92
.:: Capitano ::.
.:: Capitano ::.
Messaggi: 2268
Iscritto il: 24 ago 2008, 11:36
Località: ...иαρσℓιχѕємρяє...

Re: Bleeding lOve°

Messaggio da miss ribellina92 »

ke bella sta song
Immagine
...ии χмєттєяє мαι кє ℓα ραυяα ∂ι χ∂єяє тι ιмρє∂ιѕ¢α ∂ι ραятє¢ιραяє...
*ιℓ тємρσ ии ρσтяà мαι ¢αи¢єℓℓαяє ¢ιò кє ℓ'αffєттσ нα ¢σѕтяυιтσ*

....... ιи υиα νιтα тяα яєαℓтà є ѕσgиι.......
!!..Mary..!!
.:: Soldato ::.
.:: Soldato ::.
Messaggi: 3
Iscritto il: 12 giu 2009, 23:38

Re: Bleeding lOve°

Messaggio da !!..Mary..!! »

sisi bella davveo!
Martello del Diavolo
.:: Maresciallo ::.
.:: Maresciallo ::.
Messaggi: 216
Iscritto il: 02 giu 2009, 19:45
Località: inferno

Re: Bleeding lOve°

Messaggio da Martello del Diavolo »

grande ;-)
Immagine
Avatar utente
...tesoro...
.:: Sergente ::.
.:: Sergente ::.
Messaggi: 99
Iscritto il: 12 giu 2008, 17:03
Località: 15...

Re: Bleeding lOve°

Messaggio da ...tesoro... »

si è veramente bellissima!!.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Immagine
Rispondi