[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGub83FDloo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGub83FDloo&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
So close, So far
I'm lost in time
Ready to follow a sign
If there was only a sign
The last good bye
Burns in my mind
Why did I leave you behind
Guess it was too high to climb
Give me a reason
Why would you want me
To live and die
Living a lie
You are the answer
All that I needed
To justify
Justify my life
Someone as beautiful as you
Could do much better, it's true
That didn't matter to you
I tried so hard to be the one
It's something I couldn't do
Guess I was under the gun
Give me a reason
Why would you want me
To live and die
Living a lie
You are the answer
All that I needed
To justify
Justify my life
It's only right
That I should go
And find myself
Before I go and ruin
Someone else
So close, so far
I'm lost in time
Ready to follow a sign
If there was only a sign
Give me a reason
Why would you want me
To live and die
Living a lie
You are the answer
All that i needed
To justify
Justify my life
It's only right
That I should go
And find myself
Before I go and ruin
Someone else
Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ
- {*кιѕѕ 93
- Colonnello Comandante

- Messaggi: 5748
- Iscritto il: 04 lug 2007, 13:35
- Località: ☼ИeĿ Cαмρσ Ðeι GιяαѕσĿι
Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ

♪Fιήσ α cħε. .Tυттε Ŀε Sтяαđε Pσятαήσ A Tε!
Ŀαѕcια cħε ρισνα ρυяε
ρяεήđιαмσ ιĿ ѕσĿε cħε c'έ. . .
- italiana for ever
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1297
- Iscritto il: 16 lug 2007, 17:13
- Località: cicciano beach
Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ
carmen inglese for ever! 

SOFFRO DELLA SINDROME DI PETER PAN!!! VORREI VIVERE IN UN ISOLA K NN C'E' E NN CRESCERE MAI!!!
- {*кιѕѕ 93
- Colonnello Comandante

- Messaggi: 5748
- Iscritto il: 04 lug 2007, 13:35
- Località: ☼ИeĿ Cαмρσ Ðeι GιяαѕσĿι
Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ
A parte!!
è bella sta song!!
è bella sta song!!

♪Fιήσ α cħε. .Tυттε Ŀε Sтяαđε Pσятαήσ A Tε!
Ŀαѕcια cħε ρισνα ρυяε
ρяεήđιαмσ ιĿ ѕσĿε cħε c'έ. . .
- italiana for ever
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1297
- Iscritto il: 16 lug 2007, 17:13
- Località: cicciano beach
Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ
si l ho ascoltata! carina!

SOFFRO DELLA SINDROME DI PETER PAN!!! VORREI VIVERE IN UN ISOLA K NN C'E' E NN CRESCERE MAI!!!

