AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
- rayOfLight°*+
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1044
- Iscritto il: 02 lug 2008, 12:40
- Località: WheRe th3 $trEets have nO naMe...°*+
- Contatta:
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
:95: manca poco... 
>°*+»°*+»Let's dance in style
Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait,... we're only watching the sky
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait,... we're only watching the sky
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

- .:o ver faj:.
- Colonnello Comandante

- Messaggi: 7212
- Iscritto il: 30 mag 2008, 17:01
- Kekko lo juventino
- Tenente Generale

- Messaggi: 22995
- Iscritto il: 19 feb 2007, 11:31
- Località: ♥ภ๏lค ๒єคςђ♥
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
||(¯•(ılıılı'.•(---тнε ρяιиcε ๏f иιgh†---) •.'ılıılı•'¯)||

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●
- *spillo*
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1260
- Iscritto il: 30 lug 2008, 22:20
- Località: ...cimitile centrale...
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=uItU5O5_DRE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- « ρяιи¢єss_тσқισ »
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1897
- Iscritto il: 13 set 2008, 17:29
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
...........................................
............." xк ℓє vєЯє αмιкє sι ЯιкΘηΘs¢Θησ suвι†Θ"
......................« MΘЯє мια Ƭι αмυυυυυ....
• ~ Iσ vσgℓισ uη мση∂σ αℓℓ'αℓ†єzzα ∂єι sσgηι қє нσ
......... *Hα†єя мαқє мє ƒαмσus*

............." xк ℓє vєЯє αмιкє sι ЯιкΘηΘs¢Θησ suвι†Θ"
......................« MΘЯє мια Ƭι αмυυυυυ....
• ~ Iσ vσgℓισ uη мση∂σ αℓℓ'αℓ†єzzα ∂єι sσgηι қє нσ
......... *Hα†єя мαқє мє ƒαмσus*
- rayOfLight°*+
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1044
- Iscritto il: 02 lug 2008, 12:40
- Località: WheRe th3 $trEets have nO naMe...°*+
- Contatta:
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
>°*+»°*+»Let's dance in style
Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait,... we're only watching the sky
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait,... we're only watching the sky
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
||(¯•(ılıılı'.•(---тнε ρяιиcε ๏f иιgh†---) •.'ılıılı•'¯)||

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●
- rayOfLight°*+
- .:: Tenente ::.

- Messaggi: 1044
- Iscritto il: 02 lug 2008, 12:40
- Località: WheRe th3 $trEets have nO naMe...°*+
- Contatta:
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
u.u
>°*+»°*+»Let's dance in style
Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait,... we're only watching the sky
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait,... we're only watching the sky
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
||(¯•(ılıılı'.•(---тнε ρяιиcε ๏f иιgh†---) •.'ılıılı•'¯)||

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●
Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi
||(¯•(ılıılı'.•(---тнε ρяιиcε ๏f иιgh†---) •.'ılıılı•'¯)||

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●

.................•°o.O2F O.o°•
..............●4εv&я тнε B£$†●



