leggendaria

Rispondi
Avatar utente
ROGER_FEDERER
.:: Caporale ::.
.:: Caporale ::.
Messaggi: 35
Iscritto il: 04 lug 2008, 09:13
Località: Wimbledon

leggendaria

Messaggio da ROGER_FEDERER »

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin’ when I hold you
Don’t you know I feel the same
‘Cause nothin’ lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it’s hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We’ve been through this such a long long time
Just tryin’ to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
And no one’s really
Sure who’s letting go today
Walking away
If we could take the time
To lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin’ that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
Then darlin’ don’t refrain
Or I’ll just end up walkin’
In the cold November rain
Do you need sometime… on your own
Do you need sometime… all alone
Everybody needs sometime… on their own
Don’t you know you need sometime… all alone
I know it’s hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn’t time be out to charm you
Sometimes I need some time… on my own
Sometimes I need some time… all alone
Everybody needs some time… on their own
Don’t you know you need some time… all alone
And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there’s no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
‘Cause nothin’ last forever
Even cold November rain
Don’t ya think that you need somebody
Don’t ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You’re not the only one
You’re not the only one.

:oops: :oops:
Avatar utente
prince kayo
Colonnello Comandante
Colonnello Comandante
Messaggi: 5644
Iscritto il: 03 mag 2008, 18:11
Località: ● иσℓα вєα¢н ●
Contatta:

Re: leggendaria

Messaggio da prince kayo »

non la conosco! :?:
» ωαltє®ιnσ..
Avatar utente
pietro o brillante
.:: Sergente ::.
.:: Sergente ::.
Messaggi: 187
Iscritto il: 02 set 2008, 10:48

Re: leggendaria

Messaggio da pietro o brillante »

prince kayo ha scritto:non la conosco! :?:
Avatar utente
Kekko lo juventino
Tenente Generale
Tenente Generale
Messaggi: 22995
Iscritto il: 19 feb 2007, 11:31
Località: ♥ภ๏lค ๒єคςђ♥

Re: leggendaria

Messaggio da Kekko lo juventino »

prince kayo ha scritto:non la conosco! :?:
Immagine
..ℓα ∂яσgα è ℓα ѕρєяαηzα ∂ι ¢нι ѕρєяαηzα ηση ηє нα ριù..
Avatar utente
dj sonic
Colonnello Comandante
Colonnello Comandante
Messaggi: 8915
Iscritto il: 01 apr 2007, 09:39
Località: SaViAnO BeAcH!!!

Re: leggendaria

Messaggio da dj sonic »

kekko_lo juventino doc ha scritto:
prince kayo ha scritto:non la conosco! :?:
Immagine
Avatar utente
ROGER_FEDERER
.:: Caporale ::.
.:: Caporale ::.
Messaggi: 35
Iscritto il: 04 lug 2008, 09:13
Località: Wimbledon

Re: leggendaria

Messaggio da ROGER_FEDERER »

november rain dei guns 'n roses
Rispondi