Guys, I'm the actual Michael Jackson
Inviato: 06 mar 2008, 19:39
Guys, I'm the real Michael Jackson if you didn't realize so.
I'm talking in Italian thanks to a translator who I paid to translate my thoughts in Italian and expose them here.
"Mommy Love Group" and "Gavino GabyNight Byfulk" are the names of two songs that I'm going to include in my new album (that will be released this year) and those two songs are dedicated entirely to you and your stupidities.
A bit of the text of each song can be found below:
"Mommy Love Group"
"Oh and the Cicciano Mark Ciccon
who is the stupidest? I know!
Mark Cell war against Mark
Mark in the Tank Mark Mark!
Theo is got to be there to
shoot shoot shoot them!"
"Gavino GabyNight Byfulk"
"Once upon a time there was a
little guy called Gavino who
had a passion for money.
Gavino Throw 20 cents
Got 20 cents!
Here are my two cents!"
The album is going to be published by Sony BMG.
If you want to be paid for your inclusion in the songs, feel free to mail me by sending an email to the address you can find on my official site.
You can also receive a free copy of my next album if you want.
Thanks for all the support,
Michael Joseph Jackson
I'm talking in Italian thanks to a translator who I paid to translate my thoughts in Italian and expose them here.
"Mommy Love Group" and "Gavino GabyNight Byfulk" are the names of two songs that I'm going to include in my new album (that will be released this year) and those two songs are dedicated entirely to you and your stupidities.
A bit of the text of each song can be found below:
"Mommy Love Group"
"Oh and the Cicciano Mark Ciccon
who is the stupidest? I know!
Mark Cell war against Mark
Mark in the Tank Mark Mark!
Theo is got to be there to
shoot shoot shoot them!"
"Gavino GabyNight Byfulk"
"Once upon a time there was a
little guy called Gavino who
had a passion for money.
Gavino Throw 20 cents
Got 20 cents!
Here are my two cents!"
The album is going to be published by Sony BMG.
If you want to be paid for your inclusion in the songs, feel free to mail me by sending an email to the address you can find on my official site.
You can also receive a free copy of my next album if you want.
Thanks for all the support,
Michael Joseph Jackson