Pagina 1 di 1

x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 16:31
da **ANONIMO**
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tt8d3Shlfrg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tt8d3Shlfrg&hl ... 2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]


The last that ever she saw him
Carried away by a moonlight shadow

He passed on worried and warning
Carried away by a moonlight shadow.

Lost in a river last saturday night
Far away on the other side.

He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight
And she couldn't find how to push through.

The trees that whisper in the evening
Carried away by a moonlight shadow.

Sing a song of sorrow and grieving
Carried away by a moonlight shadow.

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun
Far away on the other side.

He was shot six times by a man on the run
And she couldn't find how to push through

I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven far away
I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven one day

Four AM in the morning
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
I watched your vision forming

Carried away by a moonlight shadow.
Star was glowing in a silvery night
Far away on the other side.

Will you come to talk to me this night
But she couldn't find how to push through

I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven far away
I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven one day

Far away on the other side.
Caught in the middle of a hundred and five.
The last time ever she'd seen him

Carried away by a moonlight shadow
The crowd gathered just to leave him

Carried away by a moonlight shadow
Caught in the middle of a hundred and five
Far away on the other side.

The night was heavy and the air was alive
But she couldn't find how to push through
Carried away by a moonlight shadow

Carried away by a moonlight shadow
Far away on the other side.
Far away on the other side.


Immagine

MuHaImmagine

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 17:04
da Pαму*
:!:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 17:25
da orsacchia93
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emo ... 0202EE.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 17:32
da £l condor$
:lol:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 17:42
da ufo91
:lol: :cool: ;-)

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 19:04
da Magghy
savy tvttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttb

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 19:15
da °°spazio24°°
°°°bimba perfetta°°° ha scritto::!:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 20:39
da »мιѕѕ Dινα}●
:lol: :lol:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 25 feb 2009, 20:51
da **ANONIMO**
:75: :70:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 14:57
da ufo91
:lol: :cool: ;-)

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 15:47
da vip napoletano
£l condor$ ha scritto::lol:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 16:21
da lella 95
:!: :!: :!:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 17:16
da £l condor$
:lol:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 17:28
da ufo91
:lol: :cool: ;-)

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 20:36
da kekko91w
°°°bimba perfetta°°° ha scritto::!:

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 26 feb 2009, 21:12
da °°°BIMBA BELLA°°°
ufo91 ha scritto::lol: :cool: ;-)

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 27 feb 2009, 11:33
da orsacchia93
;-)

Re: x✿Mary Stellinaaaa ♥

Inviato: 27 feb 2009, 17:15
da ufo91
:lol: :cool: ;-)