Pagina 1 di 1

Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ

Inviato: 09 gen 2009, 22:28
da {*кιѕѕ 93
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGub83FDloo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGub83FDloo&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]



So close, So far
I'm lost in time
Ready to follow a sign
If there was only a sign

The last good bye
Burns in my mind
Why did I leave you behind
Guess it was too high to climb

Give me a reason
Why would you want me
To live and die
Living a lie
You are the answer
All that I needed
To justify
Justify my life

Someone as beautiful as you
Could do much better, it's true
That didn't matter to you

I tried so hard to be the one
It's something I couldn't do
Guess I was under the gun

Give me a reason
Why would you want me
To live and die
Living a lie
You are the answer
All that I needed
To justify
Justify my life

It's only right
That I should go
And find myself
Before I go and ruin
Someone else

So close, so far
I'm lost in time
Ready to follow a sign
If there was only a sign

Give me a reason
Why would you want me
To live and die
Living a lie
You are the answer
All that i needed
To justify
Justify my life

It's only right
That I should go
And find myself
Before I go and ruin
Someone else

Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ

Inviato: 09 gen 2009, 22:31
da Jack36
;-)

Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ

Inviato: 09 gen 2009, 22:35
da italiana for ever
carmen inglese for ever! ;-)

Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ

Inviato: 09 gen 2009, 22:42
da {*кιѕѕ 93
A parte!! :lol:
è bella sta song!! :oops:

Re: Tђع ЯąŠmยŠ-ĴยŠTîƒΎ

Inviato: 09 gen 2009, 22:52
da italiana for ever
:lol:


si l ho ascoltata! carina! ;-)