Pagina 1 di 1

Stupenda

Inviato: 12 gen 2008, 09:42
da vittorioesposito
Love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

All my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light ,the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
and the heat I see in your eyes

Love, I don't like to see so much pain
so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

And all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light,
and the heat I see in your eyes
in your eyes,in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes

In your eyes-Peter Gabriel

Re: Stupenda

Inviato: 12 gen 2008, 16:28
da Lupin 3
:smile:

Re: Stupenda

Inviato: 12 gen 2008, 16:33
da LA LISCIA E LA RICCIA
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Re: Stupenda

Inviato: 12 gen 2008, 20:49
da IL PARTENOPE
LA LISCIA E LA RICCIA ha scritto:;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Re: Stupenda

Inviato: 26 giu 2008, 23:07
da anni '80
vittorioesposito ha scritto:Love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

All my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light ,the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
and the heat I see in your eyes

Love, I don't like to see so much pain
so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

And all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light,
and the heat I see in your eyes
in your eyes,in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes
in your eyes, in your eyes

In your eyes-Peter Gabriel
Stupenda!