Pagina 1 di 1

MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 12:44
da °°°ToTò°°°
...

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 12:50
da EmilPocho
Sn sempre i migliori ad andarsene...chissà tra quanto tempo schiatterà MR.Lui...

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 14:07
da brunetta93!!
POLLICIN@ ha scritto:è morto il mito,ora nascerà la leggenda

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 14:43
da catwoman94
brunetta93!! ha scritto:
POLLICIN@ ha scritto:è morto il mito,ora nascerà la leggenda

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 15:34
da King Michael Jackson
I'm not dead. I'm posting this from my residence at Never Land and my friend Emanual is helping me read this Italian forum. I should really explain why you I'm posting from Never Land (which was put on auction last year), but it's a long story, so to make it short:

I'm fine and alive. I don't know who made this worldwide plot, even my friends at Sony fell for it for some strange reason. You see, the bad fact about the world of today it's that it's so easy to mislead people into believing lies.

I would want to greet you people from Cicciano (a very nice town near Naples, as I checked on the 'net. I would like to have a concert in your town!) you've been so caring for me but luckily I'm not dead yet. Everyone is going to die some day; hopefully God didn't want to take me with him yet.

Any questions you might want to ask I'm here to answer them. I'm very happy to discuss with my fans, they're my reason of life apart from my children and my family, whom I love very much and am very affectionate about.

Yours truly,
Michael Joseph Jackson

P.S: I'd wish you to send your emails to the ones on www.michaeljackson.com. We need to tell everyone that what is said currently about me in the world are very malicious lies.

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 18:35
da ricciolinasexy
inftt tutti noi rikorderemo mike cm un idolo!!!

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 18:39
da ciccianese x smp
POLLICIN@ ha scritto:
King Michael Jackson ha scritto:I'm not dead. I'm posting this from my residence at Never Land and my friend Emanual is helping me read this Italian forum. I should really explain why you I'm posting from Never Land (which was put on auction last year), but it's a long story, so to make it short:

I'm fine and alive. I don't know who made this worldwide plot, even my friends at Sony fell for it for some strange reason. You see, the bad fact about the world of today it's that it's so easy to mislead people into believing lies.

I would want to greet you people from Cicciano (a very nice town near Naples, as I checked on the 'net. I would like to have a concert in your town!) you've been so caring for me but luckily I'm not dead yet. Everyone is going to die some day; hopefully God didn't want to take me with him yet.

Any questions you might want to ask I'm here to answer them. I'm very happy to discuss with my fans, they're my reason of life apart from my children and my family, whom I love very much and am very affectionate about.

Yours truly,
Michael Joseph Jackson

P.S: I'd wish you to send your emails to the ones on http://www.michaeljackson.com. We need to tell everyone that what is said currently about me in the world are very malicious lies.


TI 6 DIVERTITO A SCRIVERE QST STR****** ???N 6 X NNT DIVERTENTE!!!
ma sai qll ke signifika qst ke ha scritto???? :shock:

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 18:41
da _Sophie-Marceau_
ricciolinasexy ha scritto:inftt tutti noi rikorderemo mike cm un idolo!!!

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 18:49
da ciccianese x smp
e io avevo capito solo il ftt di cicciano ke cazzata mamma mijj e una vergogna!!!!! :???:

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 13:15
da SPAMPONE
e k teng a vrè ..kè muort

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 19:46
da SPAMPONE
ja fà o cess troij ;-)

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 19:54
da Magghy
IO 33 ha scritto:ja fà o cess t***a ;-)
Antoo :lol:

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 20:02
da _->£m@nu£l£<-_
A me nn mi è mai piaciuto Micheal...

Cmq mi disp lo stesso...

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 00:17
da SPAMPONE
Magghy ha scritto:
IO 33 ha scritto:ja fà o cess t***a ;-)
Antoo :lol:
non voglio essere cafone...ma me lo fanno essere...xke ognuno esprime le proprio opinioni...e a me non mi interessa della morte di questo ...perchè io non lo considero una persona umana ...ma sul nu puorc...ovviament ...c'e a ki dispiace...mika ho detto che non deve dispiacervi...ognuno pensa come vuole ...
quindi k emi ha chiamato ignorante non l'ho accetto....perchè non mi sento inferiore a nessuno ;-)

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 09:59
da giusy a biond 90
vabbè è naturale c'è a ki piace e a ki nn piace a me x esempio piaceva tantissimo inftt proprio il giorno della sua morte ho sentito una sua canzone mi è disp tantissimo era il re del pop e lo sarà x sempre....lui resta e resterà x sempre un mito,una leggenda.......e vivrà x sempre nei cuori di tutti xkè un mito nn muore mai

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 11:14
da SPAMPONE
io lo dico come voglio...e come mi sembra piu opportuno e non devo star ad ascoltare te. .. ;-)
xcio fatti semplicemente i fatti tuoi ..che io non ho commentato i tuoi commenti ...e ne potevi far a meno anche tu ....grazie ;-)

p.s. lascia stare ;-)

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 11:16
da SPAMPONE
EMBè SO GNORANT.....

MEGL A ESS GNORANT KA A ESS NA ZOCCL COMM A TE ;-)

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 12:53
da *°* Tony _ naples*°*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 29 giu 2009, 11:59
da νєя∂ιαиα...♥
_Sophie-Marceau_ ha scritto:
ricciolinasexy ha scritto:inftt tutti noi rikorderemo micheal cm un idolo!!!

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 29 giu 2009, 12:03
da Pαму*
_Sophie-Marceau_ ha scritto:
ricciolinasexy ha scritto:inftt tutti noi rikorderemo mike cm un idolo!!!

Re: MiChAeL jAcKsOn...AdDiO aD 1 StAr

Inviato: 29 giu 2009, 12:42
da girl unica
POLLICIN@ ha scritto:
ricciolinasexy ha scritto:inftt tutti noi rikorderemo mike cm un idolo!!!
E IL RE DEL POP