Pagina 1 di 1

Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 12:18
da Sabbynegger
Michael Jackson e Farrah Fawcett (sex-symbol americano protagonista di numerose serie televisive e resa famosa da Charlie's Angels)

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 14:08
da okki...azzurri
:sad:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 14:11
da panterina.innamorata
okki...azzurri ha scritto::sad:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 14:18
da brunetta93!!
okki...azzurri ha scritto::sad:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 14:47
da catwoman94
:cry: :cry:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 16:21
da мıšš ıиđιρєиđєит
n'guèèèè :cry: :cry:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 21:46
da Sabbynegger
Sinceramente sono dispiaciuto per Farrah ma per Jackson no visto che lo considero un pedofilo razzista

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 22:11
da King Michael Jackson
I'm not a racist pedophile. I don't know who said that but it has to be some right-wing conservative, of the kind I despise. I'm the real Michael Jackson, and I'm posting here right now.

Many thanks to the ones who are supporting me, but I must make you notice I'm not dead at all. The news of my death were a big conspiracy by some enemies of mine; recently, I entered a bad economical situation, and I have a lot of debts, so one of my debtors thought it would have been nice to put my name on every news outlet of the world. I'm suing for moral damages worth $1bn.

I was big Charlie's Angels fan, it helped me go through my childhood, when I was abused by some members of my family. There's another reason why I would never do what some people accuse me of (pedophilia). I was brutally abused when a child, so the sligthest mention of something of the kind makes me disgust the conversation.

A big thanks to Cicciano, and all the people in Via Marconi and Via Caserta.
My Italian friend Emanuele who helps me post here is from Secondigliano but knows Cicciano, I have to thank him for his help.

He's also helping me to make news outlets (including Sky, CNN, BBC) notice the truth and remove all those lies about me.

Also I want to tell Gavino some words: you're forgiven, Gavino Bifulco, for the bad things you did me last year.

- Michael Joseph Jackson
"It's just another part of me..."

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 22:13
da _Sophie-Marceau_
:roll: :roll:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 22:45
da SPAMPONE
a muort...sa luat a nanz...k teng a vrè.. :lol:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 26 giu 2009, 23:18
da Pαму*
POLLICIN@ ha scritto::shock:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 18:22
da lella 95
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 20:19
da _->£m@nu£l£<-_
POLLICIN@ ha scritto::sad:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 27 giu 2009, 20:52
da **bambolina96**
:shock: :sad: :sad:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 09:14
da MONTARBO93
IO 33 ha scritto:a muort...sa luat a nanz...k teng a vrè.. :lol:

Re: Ieri sono morte due grandi star

Inviato: 28 giu 2009, 13:50
da *°* Tony _ naples*°*
mi disp molto :sad: :sad: