Pagina 1 di 1

Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 17:55
da Raffaele the best
[YouTube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixx_N7W9esE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixx_N7W9esE&hl ... 2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

Girl there ain't much believe in
but I believe in this feeling
cause baby you give me something
that's giving everything meaning
and your touch helps me unwind
in the day or moonlight
you want my love all of the time
and that's a good not a bad sign
so don't ever tell me, that your sorry, baby no
you see I'm the one that owes
you don't have to tell me, that you'll fight for me
cause I know
that as soon as trouble comes there you go
you do what you do best
love me when I need you most
even when I give you less
I love you for that baby I confess
you do what you do best
hold me up and hold me close
when I'm with you I know I'm blessed forget all the rest,
no else can test
I confess
I want a family with us two a little me and a little you
in time our own little version
till then let's have fun rehersing
how many days have come and gone yet every day's like the first one
every kiss just like the first kiss I've never felt nothing
like this
you don't have to ask me what I'm feeling, you should know I could never let you go
you don't have to tell me, that you'll fight for me
cause I know
girl as soon as trouble comes
there you go
you do what you do best
love me when I need you most
even when I give you less
I love you for that baby
I confess
you do what you do best
hold me up and hold me close
when I'm with you I know I'm blessed forget all the rest, no one else can test
I confess
let me make it nice and clear
I always want you to be near
I'm really really glad you're here
the one I laugh and the one I fight with
the one I wanna make up all
night with
if I never told you so
I guess it's time for you to
know I had a lot of girls before not even one of them was worth it
till now, girl you're perfect
you do what you do best
love me when I need you most
even when I give you less
I love you for that baby
I confess
you do what you do best
hold me up and hold close
when I'm with you I know I'm blessed forget all the rest, no one else can test
you do what you do best
love me when I need you most
even when I give you less
I love you for that baby
I confess
you do what you do best
hold me up and hold me close
when I'm with you I know I'm blessed forget all the rest, no one else can test
I confess

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 17:59
da Raffaele the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixx_N7W9esE

scusate non me lo fa mettere

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 17:59
da rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixx_N7W9esE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixx_N7W9esE&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:01
da Raffaele the best
grz sorellona ci ho provato ma non mi è uscito

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:02
da scheerp
susy sei sempre tu

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:03
da Raffaele the best
;-) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:04
da scheerp
nel bene o nel male fai parlare di te

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:04
da rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe
:lol: :lol: è vabbè so sempre io..
kmq scheerp nn mi fare + quei skerzetti ke mi kiami mi fai girare 40 volte ti nascondi e tt ke mi guardano XD

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:06
da Raffaele the best
rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe ha scritto::lol: :lol: è vabbè so sempre io..
kmq scheerp nn mi fare + quei skerzetti ke mi kiami mi fai girare 40 volte ti nascondi e tt ke mi guardano XD
ma tutti ti guardano perchè sei bellissima :oops: :oops: :90: :90: :90:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:18
da rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe
:lol: :lol:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:20
da Raffaele the best
xkè ridi è la verità :oops:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:20
da scheerp
k pariat ksi almen t guardan ahah kmq la prossima volta allor 41 volte :grin:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:22
da Raffaele the best
:grin: :smile:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:22
da rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe
io mi giravo e vedevo altre xsone ke mi fissavno..ma la voce era tua..
poi dissi vicino a teres ma m kiamano e nn si fnn vedere ci guardammo e skoppiammo a ridere e poi uscisti fuori tee... :lol: :lol:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:27
da Raffaele the best
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:28
da scheerp
e ke c tieni kell susyt

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:30
da rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe
:lol: :lol: ╚> rAgAzZiNa pRePoTeNtE

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:37
da scheerp
e sempre tu sei

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:49
da rAgAzZiNa PrEpOtEnTe
èèè sempre io sonooo :lol:

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 13 mag 2009, 18:59
da scheerp
lo so se nn sei tu amm sta akkort

Re: Luca Napolitano-I confess

Inviato: 15 mag 2009, 15:54
da Raffaele the best
;-) ;-)