Pagina 1 di 1

Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 08 mag 2009, 15:20
da WIN95_LUPEN
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà

Chi partecipa con me all'occupazione 2009?

Si accettano volontari, ma per occupare dovete prima mettermelo dietro!!!!!

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 08 mag 2009, 19:21
da catwoman94
:roll: :roll: adesso si ke ho capito tutto...

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 08 mag 2009, 19:35
da Jack36
gemè cia rutt

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 22:56
da WIN95 LUPEN
WIN95_LUPEN is an example of what I'd call stupidity.
In fact, I will be very surprised if the idiot who opened this topic will be able to translate this.
This is a request, let's see if you dare to. You are a bunch of jealous idiots, jealous of Wario's power.

As you can notice, you used the same exact method we did. Or almost that, but it is surely very near. Seeing who was copied is not very difficult at this point. You also know it. Otherwise I will be very glad to tell you that you are handicapped faggots who don't have anything to do apart from going to a fucked up "Liceo" school, where you are all scientist, but actually, you can not do anything at all. You barely know what people who only graduated the Middle School know. Barely, I added. Okay, in your opinion, I'm a fucking faggot who doesn't do anything for all day. But at least, I do something. You only show you do something.

And how can I forget Amato Pasquale? He's the officer of my former class. This guy either is a great scientist or IS a great scientist. Nobody can say he isn't a great scientist, because he's gotta be. I want to give you my congratulations.

Also remember, now I'm some faggot who doesn't do anything. Some months ago, I was the one to ask when you did those test, and you thought you were fucking scientists. Sorry, but the truth is that you are all backstabbers, who stab each other forever, and you like talking, talking, to do what? But it's obvious, guys. You have a big ego, fucking egotic people. Everyone who doesn't go to the oh-so-fantastic Liceo school is either:

1) retarded
2) a guy/girl who doesn't want to do anything
3) a construction worker
4) a janitor

In fact, last time I read it up, the ITIS school was actually for construction workers.... Except, not really.
Good luck with physics, biology and expecially technical drawing guys. You sure will know a lot of things when you go outta the Fantastic Liceo School Which Is In Cicciano. FLSWIIC. Sure, it's a nice acronym. I think it gotta be a toilet paper brand.

Later in life, you are going to get very sad about everything. All what was built up with idiotic methods, which are fantastic and first of all, really honest, will fall down.

Do I remember well or last month there was an earthquake incident?

May the earthquake come to you!

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 10 mag 2009, 15:06
da finlyna
:???: :???: :???:

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 17 mag 2009, 23:04
da BALOTELLI ENTERPRICE
WIN95_LUPEN ha scritto:Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà

Chi partecipa con me all'occupazione 2009?

Si accettano volontari, ma per occupare dovete prima mettermelo dietro!!!!!
ma sparati a te e st'OCCUPAZION RO CAZZ

L'OCCUPAZIONE ALLA MEDI E' NA STRUNZAT

DA UN VECCHIO PENTITO

Immagine

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 20 mag 2009, 14:20
da newboy
ma tu nn stai bn gemello.... balotelli sei tu e dici k ql k tu stesso dici è una stronzata...6 pazzo

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 20 mag 2009, 15:13
da kekko91
o gemell gatta pur a scol media er scem ... è normal.. gemè si t vek miezz a vij m ven o sfizio e t vattr.. ma no fcc xkè si scem.... te lo dico sul serio!!! ;-)

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 28 mag 2009, 17:09
da Jack36
BALOTELLI ENTERPRICE ha scritto:
WIN95_LUPEN ha scritto:Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà
Occupazione LàLàLàLàLàLà

Chi partecipa con me all'occupazione 2009?

Si accettano volontari, ma per occupare dovete prima mettermelo dietro!!!!!
ma sparati a te e st'OCCUPAZION RO CAZZ

L'OCCUPAZIONE ALLA MEDI E' NA STRUNZAT

DA UN VECCHIO PENTITO

Immagine

gemè si popt fess
:lol:

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 28 mag 2009, 21:12
da ElPiBeDeArgento
a me fa nu pok pen :lol: kiu pkkè è scem pcciò

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 04 giu 2009, 13:49
da templare
Uhm gemelli gatta.... i futuri "silvio o gemell" ???
ai posteri l' ardua sentenza

Re: Importantissimo!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato: 04 giu 2009, 21:44
da vincenzo rs
mamma mij tu si proprij e kiù ngop a terr...