Pagina 25 di 25

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 15 ott 2008, 21:04
da prince kayo
lo so!!! :lol:

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 15 ott 2008, 21:14
da anto e enzo
:roll: :roll: :99:

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 15 ott 2008, 21:37
da prince kayo
v piace?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLWKwORtK_g&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLWKwORtK_g&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Turn the lights off in this place
And she shines just like a star
And I swear I know her face
I just don’t know who you are
Turn the music up in here
I still hear her loud and clear
Like she’s right there in my ear
Telling me
That she wants to own me
To control me
Come closer
Come closer

Chorus:
And I just can’t pull myself away
Under a spell i can’t break
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
And I just can’t bring myself away
But I don’t want to escape
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop

Verse 2:
I can feel her on my skin
I can taste her on my tongue
Shes the sweetest taste Ive seen
The more I get the more I want
She wants to own me
Come closer
She says “come closer”

Chorus:
And I just can’t pull myself away
Under a spell i can’t break
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
And I just can’t bring myself away
But I don’t want to escape
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop

(Come closer) x 7
I just can’t stop nooooo
I just can’t stop nooooo
I just can’t stop nooooo
I just can’t stop nooooo

Chorus:
And I just can’t pull myself away
Under a spell I can’t break
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
And I just can’t bring myself away
But I don’t want to escape
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop
I just can’t stop

And I just can’t pull myself away
Under a spell i can’t break
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop
I just cant stop


Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 15 ott 2008, 21:39
da tedeska
:roll:

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 15 ott 2008, 21:52
da prince kayo
o'wuofl! :grin:

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 16 ott 2008, 22:38
da tedeska
:lol:

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 17 ott 2008, 20:14
da carmenthebest
:grin:

Re: AuMeNtIaMo I MeSsAgGi

Inviato: 18 ott 2008, 15:31
da tedeska
:lol: