Pagina 203 di 338

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:11
da _fruittella_
bimbobello ha scritto::grin: m sent nat person :grin:
pkk agg trov n bell mp :grin:

i m fid capisc a me :grin:
bimbobello ha scritto:
angelabella ha scritto:qua mo si scrive in napoletano
fatt e fatt tuoi ;-)
p colp toij stev perdenn namic!buon
e nguagilion special :oops:
:90:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:13
da _fruittella_
fa caldissimoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

fOss cOs e ì a mareEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE

a piglià O sOle cO na bella granita@a@a@a@a@a@a@a@ a mentaaaaaaaa

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:34
da bimbobello
_fruittella_ ha scritto:fa caldissimoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

fOss cOs e ì a mareEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE

a piglià O sOle cO na bella granita@a@a@a@a@a@a@a@ a mentaaaaaaaa

:grin: :grin: :grin:
si iamm buongiorn fruitte

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:39
da _fruittella_
bimbobello ha scritto:si iamm buongiorn fruitte
:grin: grazie :oops: :grin:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:41
da bimbobello
_fruittella_ ha scritto:
bimbobello ha scritto:si iamm buongiorn fruitte
:grin: grazie :oops: :grin:
preg :grin:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:42
da _fruittella_
bimbobello ha scritto:preg
pareva brutt si no dicivi :lol:

cmq ogg par ke è dommnk o no? :???: :lol:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:45
da _fruittella_
:???: :???: :???:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:48
da bimbobello
_fruittella_ ha scritto:
bimbobello ha scritto:preg
pareva brutt si no dicivi :lol:

cmq ogg par ke è dommnk o no? :???: :lol:
fruitte c faj?

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:49
da bimbobello
;-) ogg e tropp bell iornat

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 14:50
da _fruittella_
bimbobello ha scritto:fruitte c faj?
:grin: penso :grin: tu? :grin:
bimbobello ha scritto:;-) ogg e tropp bell iornat
:grin: si si :grin:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 15:05
da _fruittella_
megl ka me ne vak :grin: si no vene a finì ke pigl question co kokkorun :grin:
buona giornata bimbobè :grin: ciaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 15:12
da bimbobello
_fruittella_ ha scritto:megl ka me ne vak :grin: si no vene a finì ke pigl question co kokkorun :grin:
buona giornata bimbobè :grin: ciaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
co ki e cir :evil:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:05
da _fruittella_
bimbobello ha scritto:co ki e cir
:grin:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:38
da _fruittella_
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:39
da _fruittella_
aumento messagini in corso :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:47
da _fruittella_
:???: :???: :???:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:48
da _fruittella_
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:50
da _fruittella_
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:50
da _fruittella_
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 16:55
da _fruittella_
:cool: me ne vak a coccà che suonn :cool:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 20:52
da _fruittella_
Immagine°°°buOn@ser@***Immagine
bimbobè tutto a posto ? non lo so ti sento strano oggi

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 22:08
da _fruittella_
lavocenellanotte ha scritto:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8riie7gs6n4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8riie7gs6n4&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 22:12
da _fruittella_
Bleeding lOve
Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the risk that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 22:20
da _fruittella_
lavocenellanotte ha scritto:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z132_3PGZH0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z132_3PGZH0&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Re: Buonasera

Inviato: 09 mag 2009, 22:35
da _fruittella_
ImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagine

ImmagineImmagine

ImmagineImmagineImmagine

ImmagineImmagineImmagine
:90: :90: :90: