Miley: I know this isn't what I wanted,
I never thought it'd come this far,
just thinking back to where we started
and how we lost all that we are.
Nick: We were young and times were easy,
but I could see it's not the same.
I'm standing here but you don't see me,
I'd give it all for that to change.
and I don't want to lose her,
I don't want to let her go.
Miley: I'm standing out in the rain,
I need to know if it's over,
cause I will leave you alone.
Nick: Flooded with all this pain,
Knowing that I'll never hold her,
Like I did before the storm
before the storm
Nick: And with every strike of lightning
Miley: Comes a memory that lasts
Both: Not a word is left unspoken,
as the thunder starts to crash.
Miley: Maybe I should give up
I'm standing out in the rain,
I need to know if it's over,
cause I will leave you alone.
Nick: Flooded with all this pain,
Knowing that I'll never hold her,
Like I did before the storm
Miley: Trying to keep the light from going in
Both: And the clouds from ripping out my broken heart.
We always say a heart is not whole without the one
who gets you through the storm.
Standing out in the rain,
knowing that it's really over
Please don't leave me alone,
flooded with all this pain,
knowing that I'll never hold you,
like I did before the storm
like I did before the storm.
una delle mie preferite del nuovo cd dei jOnas
