Pagina 11 di 14
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 27 set 2009, 17:10
da .>MissDiva<.
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 18:34
da puxxi dolce
gooddd
kissà se funziona però

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 19:29
da .>MissDiva<.
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 19:31
da puxxi dolce
po ric a me k nn sto bOn
ja prov prima tu poi mi dici
e provo pure io

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 19:39
da .>MissDiva<.
stasera prOvo
anke l'universo scrive di TE x poi dirti ke sei l'anima di meeeee
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 19:40
da puxxi dolce
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 19:47
da .>MissDiva<.
la prima è ricostruita e la decOraziOne è fatta anke male
infatti il fiOre è un adesivo
la sekOnda è rikostruita me bella
la 3 splendida la blu la so fare anke
dopo domani me la faccio
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 19:48
da puxxi dolce
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 28 set 2009, 20:06
da puxxi dolce
pure noi la teniamo
HUG MEEEE

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:09
da .>MissDiva<.
puxxi dolce ha scritto:pure noi la teniamo
HUG MEEEE


Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:10
da puxxi dolce
Diva parliamo di quaaa

deve arrivare a 12 pagineee
we can

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:14
da .>MissDiva<.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ma dOmani ci dObbiamO vedere
madO quandO vengO a kasa tua puxxi
accendi i termOsifOni
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:15
da puxxi dolce
no fa ankOra kaldo qui
a kasa tua si gela accendiamo il camino ?

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:20
da .>MissDiva<.
oppure ti vai a fare un bagno idromassaggiaoa kaldO
belluuuuuuuu
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:23
da puxxi dolce
siii e nell'idromassaggio time
anke cioccolata kalda

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:28
da .>MissDiva<.
e pOi viene una certa persOna seza fare nOme
ke dice : weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
è lavezziiiii
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:29
da puxxi dolce
Weee k stat facennnn kantamm a kanzOn e lavezz jaaaa
e s fann tutt boll ind a tazz e cioccolat

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:36
da puxxi dolce
la skoperta di un talento
cmq tesi io vado ci sentiamo
kisss ti vii biii

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 29 set 2009, 20:39
da .>MissDiva<.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mandiamO Aleeeee ad x factOr
tesyyyy anke iO stakkO ke vadO a pappare
tiviiiibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3
Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 30 set 2009, 19:24
da .>MissDiva<.
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don’t go
And I said
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story, baby just say yes
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet ’cause we’re dead if they knew
So close your eyes, let’s leave this town for a little while
Oh, oh
‘Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me, I was begging you please don’t go
And I said
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story, baby just say yes
Romeo save me they’re tryna tell me how to feel
this love is difficult, but it’s real
Don’t be afraid we’ll make it out of this mess
It’s a love story, baby just say yes
I got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said
Romeo save me I’ve been feeling so alone
I’ll keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said
Marry me Juliet you’ll never have to be alone
I love you and that’s all I really know
I talked to your dad you’ll pick out a white dress
It’s a love story, baby just say yes
Oh, oh, oh
We were both young when I first saw you

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 02 ott 2009, 15:26
da puxxi dolce
Diva ci vediamo stasera

Re: Puxxi Dolce & >.MissDiva<.
Inviato: 03 ott 2009, 20:00
da puxxi dolce